Featured post

Are You A T Shaped Employee?

Monday 26 December 2016

Dear Mom I Adore You ....





I dedicate this poem to my sweet mom who has been my inspiration for almost everything I do. She tries her best to give my family and I everything and I want to be just like her :))


I want to say so many things;

I don't know how to start.

I want to capture and describe

The feelings of my heart.

But words are so inadequate

To tell you how I feel

That scarcely any thing I say

Will my True thoughts reveal.

Just let it now suffice to say

That deep inside I know

My love for you is something

That I never will outgrow.

Your many special traits will always

In my heart combine

In such a way that you alone

A perfect mom define.

Your warmth and caring are the traits

That I am proudest of.

My future's brighter through

The fine example of your love.....







No comments:

Post a Comment