Featured post

Are You A T Shaped Employee?

Thursday 21 July 2016

Time Management : A Personal Rant… – The Haute and Happening!


You know what they say, 'Time is Money'. And, Rightly so! Productivity and Time Management go hand in hand.It just about Winning a battle against Wasted Time....

Whatever the reason I think it is important to be on time almost all the time. I am not the only person to think so...

Yes, I still feel as if I have something to learn!

The Art of Manliness  tells of the time concern of George Washington!

Famous Michigan Coach Bo Schembechler, in his book, Bo’s Lasting Lessons: The Legendary Coach Teaches the Timeless Fundamentals of Leadership said “I figured this was the easy stuff, and if we couldn’t show up on time, looking right and acting right, we weren’t going to be able to do anything else.”

Dr Subhash Chandra, Essel Group to share his entrepreneurial view in his show focused Time Management = Life Management!  

Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to manage your time ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjiWkcPVmKY


I understand the social norm of “fashionably late” but in my opinion it does not work in business. Perhaps you have a different take. Many people do. Think About And Tell me what your personal rant being on time ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment